Guaranty Bank History

1913-01-13 04:15:48

On January 13, 1913 the Texas Department of Banking issued a bank charter to The Guaranty State Bank, located in Mt. Pleasant, Texas.

1913-01-21 04:15:48

E. L. Lilienstern is President of The Guaranty State Bank from 1913 -1945.

1927-01-01 04:15:48

“The Guaranty State Bank” changes its name to “Guaranty Bond State Bank”.

1930-07-10 04:15:48

Guaranty Bond State Bank has $454,870 in deposits.

1940-07-11 04:15:48

Guaranty Bond State Bank has $686,970 in deposits.

1945-01-04 04:15:48

E. L. Riddle is named President of Guaranty Bond State Bank from 1945-1946.

1946-07-04 04:15:48

C.E. Lee is named President of Guaranty Bond State Bank from 1946 – 1967.

1950-07-13 04:15:48

Guaranty Bond State Bank has $1,940,854 in deposits and $2,554,909 in assets.

1954-09-02 04:15:48

Guaranty Bond State Bank relocated to 109 West First Street.

1957-01-03 04:15:48

Guaranty Bond State Bank sets up additional services.

Guaranty Bank History

Launch
Copy this timeline Login to copy this timeline 3d